Services to Enhance Your Health and Well-Being for Those 50-Plus
The Senior Advantage Program of Manatee Healthcare System is dedicated to your wellbeing. If you are age 50 or over, Manatee Memorial Hospital and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center offer classes, events and perks designed to enhance your health and wellbeing. The cost for a one-year membership is $15 for individuals and $25 for couples.
To join the program, please download, print and complete the application and mail to:
Senior Advantage Program
Manatee Healthcare System
206 Second Street East
Bradenton, FL 34208
Call 941-745-7548 for more information.
Benefits of Membership
Some of the advantages of membership include:
- Lectures, classes, support groups and events throughout the year.
- Partnership with Enrichment Center at Renaissance on 9th.
- Free walking program and physician seminars through the Lakewood Ranch Medical Center Healthy Walkers Program.
- Recorded "What's Happening" announcement line. Call 941-745-7308 for up-to-date information on events.
- Manatee Memorial Foundation Thrift Shop Discount: Members receive 10% off at the thrift shop located at the corner of 46th Street West and Manatee Avenue. Just show your card.
- Second Street Bistro at Manatee Memorial and the Café at Lakewood Ranch: Enjoy 15% off your meal. (Beverages and snacks excluded.) Just show your card.
- Hospital Gift Shops Discount: Your Senior Advantage card entitles you to receive 10% off at both hospital's gift shops. (Certain exclusions apply.) Just show your card.
- Visitor Parking at Manatee Memorial Hospital: Visitor parking spaces marked for Senior Advantage members only.
- If you're a patient at Manatee Memorial Hospital or Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, your Senior Advantage benefits include the possible waiver of the Part A Medicare deductible.
For more information about the Senior Advantage Program, please contact us at 941-745-7548.